Why Buy Me?
- Lightweight aluminium frame is easy to move through tight spaces
- Lie-back seat can be used from birth to support natural sleep
- Folds with one hand for quick and compact storage
Joie Aire Twin Pushchair - Rosy & Sea
Meet the Joie Aire™ Twin, a double duty cruiser designed to help manage two times the tinies. With this ultra-lightweight twin, you'll always be twice as ready for the day ahead. Light as a feather, this is one of the lightest, fully featured double strollers available at less than 12kg!
Fun and flexible, it includes two reversible seat liners plus individual canopies, keeping baby cushioned and the stroller protected. The seat also reclines which means both babies stay cosy - even if they're on opposite schedules.
- Comfortably compact, this twin cruiser folds up flat in an instant, with just one hand to keep you on the move
- Lightweight aluminium chassis is easy to manoeuvre
- Suitable from birth with flat reclining seats
- One hand fold with automatic fold lock
- Free standing when folded and fits in a boot
- Reversible, double seat liner features two stylish options
- Both seats are individually adjustable for a customised ride for each child
- Multi-position, flat reclining seat provides backrest recline options for either child
- Multi-position calf support gives two comfy options
- The fully padded SoftTouch 5-point safety harness is ultra-soft and gentle on baby's sensitive skin
- Harness adjusts to 3 heights to keep children safe and secure
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Adjustable hood also features a viewing window
- Shopping basket is deep to hold and secure personal items
- All wheel suspension for a smoother ride on rough surfaces
- Front swivel wheels lock in place as needed
- Removable and pivoting armbar gives added security and allows for safe entry or exit
- Single step, ShoeSaver brake keeps shoes scuff-free
Age Suitability: Birth to 15kg
Dimensions: L80.5 x W30.5 x H98.5cm approx.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 4 -7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.
What baby essentials do you need when traveling with a newborn?
There are a few essential baby travel products you shouldn't travel without. No matter how long your journey is make sure you pack plenty of diapers and wipes. Travel toys are an important method of keeping newborns occupied and happy during long journeys. We also recommend travelling with a lightweight, foldable travel stroller. Our travel strollers fold up to fit in your car, on a plane, or on a train. Backpack changing bags will ensure that you are able to have all of your baby's essentials with you at all times. Discover more baby travel essentials advice in our blog post.
How do I travel with a toddler?
Whether you're an experienced traveller or this is your first significant family vacation, taking a toddler along requires you to pack a few extra items. There are some toddler travel necessities that will make travelling smoother, from portable travel cots and toys to lightweight travel strollers that can be easily transported on an aeroplane, or in the car. Wherever you are travelling with your toddler, there are travel products out there to help.