Why Buy Me?
- Ergonomic handle for easy movement and low pumping effort
- Compatible with all Easy Start sizes & the milk storage solution
- One size fits all funnel
MAM Manual Breast Pump
MAM have developed the Manual Breast Pump with a perfect blend of function and design which can be adapted to meet the individual needs of every mum.
The ergonomic shape and easy handling and cleaning makes it ideal at home, work or on the go. A one size fits all soft funnel and quiet pumping guarantee hassle free use anytime, anywhere. Plus, your milk can be expressed directly into the bottle for immediate use or into our milk storage solution for safe and hygienic storage. The pump is also easy to clean and features parts made from BPA/ BPS free materials only.
- Extra soft silicone cushion - can be used based upon preference
- Pumping cycle can be individually adjusted >BPA/ BPS free
Age Suitability: 0-8 Months
Health & Safety: The Easy Start™ Anti-Colic bottle meets the requirements of EN 14350:2020
- Always use this product under adult supervision, never leave baby alone with this product.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay - do not put baby to bed with a bottle
- Always check food temperature before feeding
- Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children
- Always prepare a bottle away from baby!
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness
Composition: Silicone 56.37g, Plastic PPcircular- 154.49g, Plastic TPO 5.15g
Care & Maintenance:
- The bottle is made from a soft plastic called polypropylene which is hygienic and easy to clean. Avoid any heavy pressure on it, as this may affect the function
- Do not use a pin or other sharp object to enlarge the feeding hole of the teat
- Teats MUST be replaced every 1-2 months for hygiene & safety reasons
- Do not let babies self-feed
- Only use MAM teats with the MAM bottles. Bottle teat fits all MAM wide neck bottles and the Trainer
- Use sugar free foods or liquids only
- To avoid injury do not let baby walk around with the bottle
- Do not put your baby to bed with a bottle. Prolonged contact with liquids may cause severe tooth decay
- On first use and sometimes during use, the ventilation slit (in the raised bubble on the underside of the teat base) can stick together. This will prevent air from entering the bottle during feeding and as a result, cause the teat to collapse
- Slowly brush over the bubble (ventilation) a few times with your thumb or fingers to re-open the slit
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.