Why Buy Me?
- The 360° rotation makes it easy to get your baby in and out
- The rear-facing seat will protect your little one in a head-on crash
- Impact will be reduced when font facing thanks to energy reduction technology
Cybex Sirona S2 Car Seat - Deep Black
Say goodbye to hassle and back strain at the start of your journey. The Sirona S2 i-Size car seat features one-handed 360° rotation mechanism, so you can quickly and easily you?re your little one in and out of it. The Sirona S2 i-Size lets your child sit rear-facing to improve safety in the event of a head-on collision, and if you switch to forward-facing, Energy Reduction Technology makes the journey even safer. The headrest and harness system are designed to reduce the energy of impact forces, so whichever travelling direction you choose you can be rest assured that your child is protected.
- Grows with your child up to 4 years old. The height-adjustable headrest has 12 settings for a customised fit.
- Reduces the force of a side-impact collision. The integrated L.S.P System increases safety in the event of a side-impact collision. In combination of the energy-absorbing shell, it can reduce the force of a side impact.
- The belt holders are a genius feature that give you a helping hand with getting your child on board. Hook the harness straps out of the way ? the simple solution to tangled-up limbs.
- The one-hand recline function makes a peaceful drive only a moment away. Quickly adjust the seat and your child can take a relaxing nap on the go. With five settings available in both riding directions, it?s easy to find the perfect sleeping position.
- ISOFIX is a reliable way to install the car seat in your vehicle. Set-up is simple with fast one-click attachment and a load leg to anchor the seat in the vehicle. Easy-to-check indicators confirm when the seat is installed and ready to go.
- Diverts impact forces away from your child. The energy-absorbing shell is designed to flex with an impact and channel dangerous forces away from your baby.
Age Suitability: 3 months - 4 years
Maximum Child Height: 61-105cm
Maximum Child Weight: 18kg
Self-Assembly Required? Fully assembled
Dimensions: L71 x W44 x H68cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you extra safety for little one's on your adventures. All of our car seats offer car Isofix compatibility for a secure, safe and simple way to travel with your family.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.