Why Buy Me?
- i-Size certified
- Pairs with i-Base™ Encore as part of the Encore spinning system
- 360° rotation on the spinning base for ease of loading and unloading
Joie i-Habour™ Car Seat - Eclipse
All systems go: i-Harbour™ pairs with the i-Base™ Encore as part of the Encore Spin System.
Partner up with your choice of 3 i-Size infant car seats, the calmi™ car cot, and the spinning base for a complete spinning system that will take your child from birth all the way to 4 years.
- Simple Swivel? turning activators on both sides of the seat, positioned where you naturally reach for an effortless spin
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the headrest, including patented Intelli-Fit? memory foam
- Detachable Guard Surround Safety™ panel adds extra side impact protection
- Expandable neck space adjusts with shoulder harness height
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- 4 piece infant body and head support are customisable for a tailored fit
- One-hand, 6 position Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- 5 recline positions usable both rearward and forward facing
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
Age suitability: Birth - 4 years (approximatley)
Safety: See intruction manual
UK & EU Standards: ECE R129
Assembly: No assembly required
Care & maintainence: See intruction manual
Maximum child height: 105cm
Maximum child weight: 18.5kg
Dimensions: 67.3cm x 52.8cm x 56cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you peace of mind that your car seat has been fitted correctly and removes human error. Isofix compatibility creates a secure and simple way to travel with your little one.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.