Why Buy Me?
- Simple and safe - Suction cups ensure safety and stability
- Hygienic & mould-resistant
- Provides optimal support and comfort whilst bathing
Angelcare Aqua Soft Touch Baby Bath Seat - Blue
The simple, smart, and secure bath time solution for baby from 6 months. The Angelcare Soft Touch Baby Bath Seat provides comfort and stability when baby takes a bath. Made from light weight and durable plastic and a soft touch TPE material, the Angelcare Soft Touch Baby Bath Seat keeps baby secure and comfy at bath time. The clever design includes drain holes in the seat, allowing bath water to pass through and soapy water to be rinsed from baby's skin.
The Angelcare Soft Touch Baby Bath Seat fits nicely into your bath and is securely held in place by four extra strong suction cups. Once you are done, simply release the suction cups using the tabs. Easy to maintain, the Angelcare Soft Touch Baby Bath Seat is hygienic and mould resistant, simply rinse and drain. The soft fashion colours blend in with any bathroom or nursery. The perfect choice for babies from 6 - 10 months of age for a fun and fuss free bath time.
Do not use this product on a bathtub with an uneven surface. This product can only be used when your child is able to sit unaided and up to when your child tries to stand up by itself.
- The mesh material allows water to drain easily from the bath seat and dry quickly.
- Soft touch - The Bath Seat has soft TPE material which warms very quickly to baby's body temperature and bath water and is gentle on their skin.
- Durable & lightweight - The Bath Seat is designed to keep its shape over time. Strong and light weight with a sturdy design base for daily use.
- On trend - Available in a range of soft fashion colours, grey, blue, and pink.
Age Suitability: From 6 - 10 months of age with a maximum weight capacity of 11kg.
- Do not use this product on a bath tub with an uneven surface.
- Use tabs to release suction cups - pulling can damage suction cups. Check suction cups regularly for wear and tear. Discontinue use and discard the product if damage to suction cups is evident.
- Never leave your child unattended while bathing.
- Maximum weight recommendation: 11kg (24lbs).
Size: L33 x W33.6 x H23cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||
Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
What do I need to prepare for baby bath time?
To make sure bath time stays fun and safe for you and your little one, we recommend a suitable baby bath to properly support and prop your baby up, a bath thermometer to check the water is just right, and a soft hooded towel to dry their skin afterwards. Designed to fit into most bathtubs, the Mamas & Papas range of newborn baths offer slip-resistant surfaces and excellent stability. Discover our bath time essentials to make sure you have everything you need to bathe your little one.
What do I need to consider when choosing a changing mat?
If you're looking for a changing mat, keep an eye out for one that's easy to carry and store, and comfy and durable for baby, too. If you need a portable changing mat to take on-the-go, you'll want one that rolls or folds up small so you can pop it in your changing bag. You can also buy anti-roll changing mats to keep your little one where they need to be. Your changing mat needs to be made out of waterproof material, which makes it easy for you to wipe up any spills or accidents while you're changing your baby.