The Smartest Baby Monitor of its Kind
Over a million parents around the world trust Owlet every night to help them keep their babies safe while they sleep. Our award-winning Smart Sock goes beyond the capabilities of any other baby monitor to tell you the things that really matter, when it really matters.
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby's oxygen level and heart rate - the best indication of Baby's health - while they sleep. If your baby's readings leave preset "safe" zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help you keep your baby safe.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
- Intelligent Monitoring For Baby - Track the most important indicators of your baby's health- like oxygen level and heart rate. View Baby's readings in real time on your smartphone and review a detailed 7-day wellness history.
- Know When Baby Really Needs You - Base Station and Owlet app notify you if Baby's readings leave "safe" zones so you can know when your baby really needs you.
- Safe. Secure. Proven. - The Smart Sock uses proven technology trusted by parents around the world to monitor babies every night.
- Measures sleep trends - View total hours slept, number of wakings, sleep quality and more.
- Fits babies 0 to 18 months - Fabric socks fit 5 lbs. to 30 lbs., for both left and right feet.
- Wireless charging - Convenient drop-and-go charging on the Base Station. 16 hour battery & quick charge: Get 8 hours in 20 min., and a full charge in 90 min.
- Midwife approved - Approved by midwife Carrie Sirry and trusted by more than a million parents to help them keep their baby safe.
Size 1 Sock: Fits babies up to 12 lbs
Size 2 Sock: Fits babies up to 12-30lbs
- Smart Sock sensor
- Fabric socks, 2 left feet & 2 right feet
- Base Station
- Charging cords
- Power adapter
Dimensions: L: 10 x W:6 x H:5cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 4 -7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
How can I create a calm nursery environment?
There are plenty of things you can do to create a calm nursery environment. A cot mobile hung safely above their bed can give them something to focus on and distract them if you aren't in the room or help them settle at bedtime. Go for nursery accessories such as a night light or projector, which provide a soothing low light for night time changes and feeds. Some super-soft cot bedding will be comfortable against your little one's delicate skin, helping them to feel calm and rested.
How do I choose a mattress for my baby?
When it comes to your baby’s mattress, there are some important things to consider. To keep your little one safe, choose a breathable mattress that promotes good air flow. You'll also want to double check the mattress size is correct for your cot, cotbed or moses basket. Both spring and dual core mattresses are good options to keep your little one comfy. Read more about how to choose your perfect baby mattress here.
How can I keep the nursery safe for my little one?
When building your little one's nursery, you'll want to make sure that you've got everything you need to keep them safe, especially as they start to roll, crawl and walk. Invest in a thermometer to make sure the room temperature is right, and keep them safe near stairs with baby gates. Make sure that any nappy changing lotions are kept high up out of reach of your baby, and invest in a night light to keep you safe during night time feeds and changes.
What are the benefits of dreampods and sleep bags?
Baby sleeping bags and dreampods can help your little one drift off in a safe and cosy place, making sure they're at the right temperature for a peaceful sleep. Sleep bags are available in a range of tog ratings - similar to an adult duvet. These are tailored to the time of the year and how much extra warmth your baby needs to regulate their body temperature. The design of sleep bags make night time changes easy, too, with popper or zip fastenings for easy access. Dreampods and baby nests can also decrease the risk of your little one rolling onto their tummy, giving them a comfy place to relax. Thanks to their size and weight, dreampods are also really easy to pop in your suitcase if you're staying away from home.