Why Buy Me?
- Sleep Trends: Get your baby's sleep stats each morning, plus a time lapse highlight reel so you can rewatch their entire night in seconds. Get personalised, science-backed sleep guidance from the world's leading paediatric sleep experts, right in your app.
- Breathing: With Breathing Wear, your Nanit can see your baby's chest as they breathe. Get real-time alerts if they need you, and feel more confident leaving them in the cot for the night.
- Memories: Your Nanit camera captures your baby's finest moments automatically right in your app. Celebrate fun moments and growth milestones every step of the way and share with loved ones.
The Nanit Pro Complete Monitoring System has everything you need for complete peace of mind: track their sleep and breathing motion sensor-free and as they grow. See and hear your baby with stunning 1080p clarity and never miss a thing with auto-saved memories. Nanit Insights: 1 Year is included with the camera.
- An unbeatable bird's-eye view, 1080p HD night vision and zoom, from anywhere in the world
- Two-way audio and 24/7 background audio
- Real-time sound and motion notifications with adjustable sensitivity
- Temperature and humidity of the nursery
- Parenting team access, controlled with user permissions
- Secured with 256-bit encryption and two-factor verification
- Safe cable management included
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, or Echo Show devices
- Includes 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- The Nanit Pro Camera and Wall Mount: The super-powered HD camera that tracks sound and motion down to the pixel level.
- 1 small Nanit Breathing Wear Swaddle and large Nanit Breathing Band: The perfect way to start monitoring your baby's breathing motion without any sensors touching them.
- The Nanit Multi-Stand: Take your Nanit to grandma's or for travel. Just pop the camera off the wall mount, and pop it on the multi-stand.
Size: L8.3 x W2.5 x H8.9cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||
Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
How can I create a calm nursery environment?
There are plenty of things you can do to create a calm nursery environment. A cot mobile hung safely above their bed can give them something to focus on and distract them if you aren't in the room or help them settle at bedtime. Go for nursery accessories such as a night light or projector, which provide a soothing low light for night time changes and feeds. Some super-soft cot bedding will be comfortable against your little one's delicate skin, helping them to feel calm and rested.
How do I choose a mattress for my baby?
When it comes to your baby’s mattress, there are some important things to consider. To keep your little one safe, choose a breathable mattress that promotes good air flow. You'll also want to double check the mattress size is correct for your cot, cotbed or moses basket. Both spring and dual core mattresses are good options to keep your little one comfy. Read more about how to choose your perfect baby mattress here.
How can I keep the nursery safe for my little one?
When building your little one's nursery, you'll want to make sure that you've got everything you need to keep them safe, especially as they start to roll, crawl and walk. Invest in a thermometer to make sure the room temperature is right, and keep them safe near stairs with baby gates. Make sure that any nappy changing lotions are kept high up out of reach of your baby, and invest in a night light to keep you safe during night time feeds and changes.
What are the benefits of dreampods and sleep bags?
Baby sleeping bags and dreampods can help your little one drift off in a safe and cosy place, making sure they're at the right temperature for a peaceful sleep. Sleep bags are available in a range of tog ratings - similar to an adult duvet. These are tailored to the time of the year and how much extra warmth your baby needs to regulate their body temperature. The design of sleep bags make night time changes easy, too, with popper or zip fastenings for easy access. Dreampods and baby nests can also decrease the risk of your little one rolling onto their tummy, giving them a comfy place to relax. Thanks to their size and weight, dreampods are also really easy to pop in your suitcase if you're staying away from home.