Joie I-Anchor Advance Car Seat - Two Tone Black
Meet i-Anchor Advance. Part of the i-Size Safe System, a flexible yet sturdy seating system designed and engineered to hoist little sailors from newborn on. Always ready to set sail in an instant and keep your child safe for the long haul. The first UK Government certified i-Size child seat the i-Anchor Advance, suitable from birth, provides rearward or forward installation up to approximately 4 years. Quick and instant install with the i-Base Advance utilising vehicles ISOFIX for a rock solid installation!
Why Buy Me?
- Supreme Side Impact Protection. The exclusive i-Anchor Tri-Protect headrest offers security in the form of three intentional layers of protection inside the side wings, including patented Intelli-Fit memory foam plus Guard Surround Safety protective panels.
- Grow Together. Headrest and Harness. The i-Anchor Advances 7 position headrest and harness system adjust together with no re-threading of the harness and with just one hand. Adjust up or down simultaneously and in an instant.
- Smartest Dummy Sensors. New i-Size testing dummies have been developed using the most updated child development measurements and advanced sensory technology. Testing up to 7 critical areas, the i-Anchor Advance passed all testing utilising the new dummy system including the most sensitive newborn dummy.
- Steel Security. Steel located throughout the i-Anchor Advance child seat and the i-Base Advance enhances the energy absorption of the frame this aids in minimizing the rotation of the child seat to reduce the momentum transferred to a child during impact.
Product Usage: i-Size (ECE R129/00)
Rearward facing: 40cm-105cm, less than 18.5kg (birth to approx. 4 years)
Forward facing: 80cm-105cm, less than 18.5kg (15 months to approx. 4 years).
Joie I-Base Advance
Meet i-Base Advance.
A sturdy anchor for Joie infant seats and the i-Anchor Advance child seat. Designed for more protection and even more peace of mind.
- i-Size flexibility. Part of the i-Size Safe System the i-Base Advance utilising ISOFIX for a rock solid installation, provides quick and instant install for the Joie i-Anchor Advance i-Size seat, Joie i-Gemm i-Size infant seat.
- On-the-Go Recline. Ready for the cosiest ride with a total of 7 recline positions, the i-Base Advance allows the seat to recline on-the-go without reinstalling whenever you or your little rider wishes.
- Dual Shock Absorption. Two independent areas of shock absorption are found in the base of the support leg along with indentations lining the entire length of the support leg all engineered to cushion and minimise the impact of a crash and further protect little riders.
Product Usage: i-Size (ECE R129/00) - Accepts i-Gemm infant seat and i-Anchor Advance® child seat.
Age Sutibility: Rearward facing: 40cm - 105cm, less than 18.5kg (birth to approx. 4 years)
Forward facing: 80cm - 105cm, less than 18.5kg (15 months to approx. 4 years).
We'll work around you. Let us know which day is best, and we'll deliver it to you; whether that’s to your home, the nearest store or collection point. For more information about all our delivery options click the link below.
Find out more